Huchi, Sanson and Karl started their journey to the capital.

So the Magical Autumn of them begins...

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Chapter Two: The Difference Between a Kettle And a Brain (Pt.19)

The little black ball Aphnaidel lighted up all a sudden, it turned into a huge fireball. The fireball which is as tall as a man, is now aiming Iruril. The combustion is making terrible noise in the air. I feel like my hair is going to be burnt by the hot wind. And now Iruril also finished her spell.

"Wall of Ice!"

A huge wall of ice appeared in front of me. Although the ice wall is blocking my line of sight, I can still hear a loud noise. The fragmented ice wall burst out everywhere. My reflex action is to cover my face. Even though my eyes are not injured, my arms feels like being whipped heavily.

 "Uh ah!"

After I lay down my arms, I found that they are all cut up. The ice wall in front is gone, replaced by  water vapor clouds. There is no one in front. But then Iruril jumped into the vapor. After Iruril disappeared in it, I called her:

"Iruril?"

Soon, we heard a noise of battle, and then there was the sound of something lying on the ground. Sanson and I are waving our hands in front, just like swimming in the clouds, and trying to walk forward. Then I accidentially stepped something soft, And Sanson bumped into something. Sanson shouted:

"Ah! Really, really sorry!"

Sanson hugged Iruril, he hurried to ran back, then stooped like his nose almost touching the ground, apologizing to Iruril. And what I stepped on was Aphnaidel.

"Wow ah!"

"He was hit in the head, so he is fainted. He is a dangerous guy."

While I am laughing, I am carefully watching this guy. I stepped on him and he did not react at all, I thank he should be completely fainted. I then looked around.

What a mess. Those flowers in mansion, are all scattered around because of collision between the ice wall and fireball. In the middle of the collision, a big hole was even made on the ground.

Karl stood on the other side came after a sigh. Cherine and the citizens all gaped at us. Come on you people, we don't know what to do next too. We wanted to discuss peacefully  to resolve this matter, we even brought the prisoners here obediently, but the mean these people treated us was too intense, right?

Karl looked around us, and then looked down at Aphnaidel on the ground, he said: 

"So now, a calm dialogue to resolve will be much more difficult. But there is no other way. Let's look for the Baron. If he ask us for all the compensation, what should we do?" 

"Whatever, I'll lock that guy in the toilet by the time." 

Karl smiled slightly. 

"Nedval.... Your advice sounds very attractive, but after all, we can't do that." 

After a second, we hear the noise began in the crowd. We all turned to that direction, and immediately heard a big scream.

"These people! They beat my people up, also killed my advisor Aphnaidel!" 

I recognize the voice, but the words really make very angry. We looked at each other in a surprise. 

The villagers separated into the left and right , and then Baron Silikian and more than twenty soldiers ran over. And those soldiers who floated in the air are also on the ground,because "Feather Fall" has stopped. They all stood up without any injury. The soldiers ran over are all wearing crusty armor, holding a spear, The one who is wearing a sword, looks like the leader of them. The soldiers swarmed over and surrounded us, then that leader came forward and said:
"I am Rynin West, the Guard Captain of the Renus City. Put down your weapons! You are now arrested on the charges of trespassing houses, destroying objects, violence and murder."

No comments:

Post a Comment