Huchi, Sanson and Karl started their journey to the capital.

So the Magical Autumn of them begins...

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Chapter Two: The Difference Between a Kettle And a Brain (Pt.20)

"What did you say? Why did you put so many charges on our heads?" Sanson is surprised.

"You have trespassed Renus's citizen Baron Silikian's mansion, destroyed his garden, assaulted his men, and killed the Baron's adviser Aphnaidel."

Sanson's jaw dropped, I gently pushed Sanson a bit, and then said:

"Please at least erase the last one, this Archmage is not dead."

Rynin West Looked at Aphnaidel, and confirmed that he is still alive.

"Ah, still alive. But the former charges...."

"Please also erase those charges. About violence, that was actually a legitimately defensive behavior. These people tried to use magic to attack us first. So damaged goods are caused by the same reason. And the trespassing this one, when we came in, Baron told us clearly that"aWelcome to come to my house, guests" so this charge is totally wrong."

Rynin West is surprised and looking at Silikian.

"Is that true?"

Baron Silikian blushed and said:

"That's bullshit! Hey, Rynin! What are you doing? Did you forget who give you the salary? Arrest these guys now!"

Rynin made a competent face and stared at Baron Silikian.

"Sir, the municipal government gives me salaries as I serve the municipal government."

"Idiot!"

"But I'll arrest these people you accused. Since they are accused, we will definitely investigate thoroughly. Lay down your arms, come with us."

Hmm, he seems to be righ? But we can't just let it be.

"Well, did this guy accused us formally ?"

Rynin calmly replied: "No, just a verbal report. Certainly we can't make ​​a formal charge. So I am not arresting you formally, but just want you to assist in the investigation."

"Ok then we have a verbal report on this guy too. Charge of false charge. Take him away like us. If you don't, we are not going with you."

Karl looked at me happily, Sanson looked at me admiringly. Ah, my mouth, I feel amazing about it too. The guard captain called Rynin nodded.

"Okay. Baron Silikian, please come with me?"

"What? Is your head burnt? Arrest me? How dare you?"

"I have already told you, this is not an arrest. It's assisting the investigation. If you can come with me ..."

Pop! What a bang! Baron Silikian literally slapped Rynin West in the face. We gaped, unbelieveably watched the scene.

Rynin is biting his lower lip, trembling with rage and staring at Baron Silikian. Baron Silikian is angrily shouting:

"You rude bastard! Arrest me? You little guard caption trying to be cocky huh! Look at yourself! I have seen how you do you job, I knew you are not a reliable guy! You don't even know the basic manner. Gratitude! Understand? I will make you.... "

Baron Silikian haven't finished his words. Pop! This time it's Rynin giving Baron Silikian a resounding slap. 

Baron Silikian fell to the ground. 

"Those people are coming with me to assist in the investigation, and you are now officially arrested, nn the charges of civil violence, insult civil servants, and hinder civil servants official duties." 

Baron Silikian is still lying on the ground. After hearing these words, he shouted: 

"My men! Arrest him for me!" 

The soldiers fell back to the ground just now, all picked up their halberds and came forward. Then Rynin West went back quickly, while the city guards also held up their spears. Rynin shouted with a very stern voice: 

"Lay down you arms! How dare you aim your weapons at the Guards!" 

The soldiers rudely shouted back:

 "What guards? You are withered and useless, we only listen to who pay us!" 

Oh my God! It's not going to be good. 20 to 30, the city guards is in disadvantage here. Sanson and I looked at each other, then ran immediately to Rynin's side. Iruril and Karl also walked slowly, and then stood beside Rynin. 

We took a step forward, and the private soldiers already began hesitated. They are now especially afraid of Iruril, as they just witnessed Iruril's wind magic. I whispered to Iruril:

"Say something to make them fear! They are afraid of you." 

Iruril nodded, and took a step forward. Immediately the soldiers also took a step backward. Ha, really powerful. Rynin looked at the beautiful elf woman, who can threat more than thirty soldiers on her own. Rynin is showing a unbelievable face. 

Iruril said: 

"Gentlemen," 

The soldiers hesitated, as if the words from Iruril pushed them wildly, they stepped back again. Nice! 

But Iruril suddenly looked confused. She stepped back and whispered in my ear: 

"What should I say?"

Oh my god! Gran Elver! I shaked my head and shouted:

"Oi! This lady asked how many people should she kill. What should I answer?" 

All the soldiers' faces became pale. Iruril is surprised and looking at me, and then she said: 

"Why did you lie?" 

Oh, why don't you cooperate with me? I just - continue to say loudly: 

"What, you mean you don't want me say this horrible truth to them directly?" 

Iruril is now beginning to daze, seems that she is thinking that is her questions really so horrifying? The soldiers are also imagining the "horrible words" from Iruril. I continued: "Gentlemen, no matter what you do, Baron Silikian is going to be arrested, but if you try to resist the guards, the charges on Baron Silikian will be more heavy. The Baron will become the public enemy of this city, and all of you will also become our public enemies! You do not want to escape for a lifetime, right? So do it for youself, cooperate with the guards! That way you might be able to lighten Baron Silikian's charges. "

The soldiers hastily looked at each other, after a few words, they immediately surrounded Baron Silikian. The baron struggled to say: 

"You damned bastards!" 

"Ah, Mr Baron, just do what the lad said. If we resist,  Mr baron will face more charges. So we serve Mr baron, we should let the Guard arrest you." 

"What did you say? Don't listen to these guy's bullshit!" 

Watching the scene, I made a leisurely smile. Karl said: 

"Nedval, I didn't that you have such a fast reaction." 

"I didn't know too." 

"I didn't know too. You lad! Awesome!"

Sanson is patting my head while laughing. Baron Silikian keeps shouting with his loud voice, cursing the soldiers, Rynin, me, and other people around, so no one is willing to help me. The private soldiers handed Silikian over to the Guards. 

Rynin strive to make calm expression, and said to me: 

"I am grateful for your help, but rules are rules..." 

"We can come with you. It doesn't matter right?"
Sanson and Karl agreed. At this point Cherine went to the front.

"I am Cherine, the owner of 'Hostel of Dozen'. I am coming with you as a witness! "

Rynin nodded. Cherine also brought a few people and his servants with him. We are following the city guards to the City Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment