Huchi, Sanson and Karl started their journey to the capital.

So the Magical Autumn of them begins...

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Chapter Two: The Difference Between a Kettle And a Brain (Pt.23)

Sanson as pure Heltant man, unconditionally agreed, and another little special, but also pure Heltant man, Karl, is hesitating, but it seems that he can't resist the temptation of revenge too.

"Ah..... It's better for us to leave quietly."

"Not quite right. They might send soldiers after us. It's better to settle things down clearly. And the municipal government here is tantamount to the false Baron's puppet, so if we want a good ending, then, we find the Baron."

"Isn't that too dangerous? There are a lot of private soldiers in the baron house."

"Are you talking about those useless private soldiers? They must be sleeping deeply now. Those guys could even say," We were sleeping when the trolls came out, so we couldn't help"kind of thing, couldn't them? Those guys would not wake up until we set fire to the house."

I continued to convince Karl. The reason I do this, is to get a clear explanation on being imprisoned, and the subsequent prison break events from them, and if incidentally revenge is included, that should be good right? I persuaded Karl, and Karl finally made his decision.

"Then we give it a go."

"Great, we should back to the Hostel of Dozen first. We have to get our luggage back."

We rode to Hostel of Dozen. Sanson asked Iruril to sit behind him, but Sanson looked overwhelmed. Conversely Iruril naturally grabbed Sansoni's waist, Sanson seems to be the only one who believed himself did something bad, kept being excited. Sigh, he should get a wife, sigh!

There is no light in Hostel of Dozen, except a lamp in the lobby on the first floor. We quietly went to the window of the lobby. Jusina is sitting in the lobby, looks like there are some account books on the table in front of her. She is looking at the ceiling blankly, I knocked on the window.

Jusina startled, she looked at the window, and startled again.

"Hu... Huchi?"

"Hello! Tonight is going to be a good night!"

"Huh? How did you escape?"

"Can you believe that? I just spilled the bottle of strong wine on the wall, and it melted."

Jusina is so surprised that she doesn't know what to do. But then she ran over and opened the door for us. We went inside quickly. Jusina carefully checked out our body, and then said:

"Why? Oh, I mean how could escape from....."

Karl shook his hand.

"We don't have time to explain. Is our luggage still in our room?"

"Ah, I moved those."

We followed Jusina, and then picked up our own luggage. Cherine and other manservants should be sleeping, so we don't see anyone else. When Sanson was filling his water bottle, and I talked to Jusina:

"Well, listen, but don't interrupt. We broke from the prison, and now we have to leave this city. But before that we need to deal with someone, so we are going to find him first. How much is the room rate ? "

Jusina didn't answer me, and said something irrelevant.

"Are you leaving? Now?"

"Shall we leave when the warm spring comes?"

"...Your mouth is really....."

"Oh, really what? Do you want a goodbye kiss?"

Jusina's cheeks turned red, and then she received the hostel fees from Sanson. We are leaving with the luggage quickly. At this time, Jusina came out from the hostel and gave a basket to me.

"Time is too hurried, there is nothing I can give you. Here is some food, you can enjoy on the road." 

"Thank you. No wonder people say, after visiting this hostel, no matter where you go to the land, you can tell people the good memories here. Thank you again, the noble lady Jusina. Well, please say thank you to your brother for us too. "

Jusina seems to want to add something. Time is running out, why is she dragging, sigh! In the end Haltent girls are the best. Because they are straightforward and simple. 

"Jusina, you better finish your words now. Even cursing would be better than regretting not finish your words in the future, Hurry, because you didn't get a good chance to scold me, so you are behaving like this now right? "

Jusina's lips suddenly became flexible again. 

"You... Bad man, give me back my heart!" 

"....What?" 

My "What" sounded even weaker than the night breeze. Karl and Sanson also seemed to get hit by a hammer. I managed to cleared my throat, and ask a little louder: 

"What did you say?" 

Seems I am not loud enough. Jusina began crying. 

"Hum, hum, it's like all the legends! Hum, a girl working in a hosel, hum, a traveler stole her heart, But then the traveler left the city, and never came back again. The girl will wait for a lifetime. Hum. She might marry another man, and have children, hum hum, but she misses that traveler for her whole life. "

Wow ah! I can't take this anymore. Really! This girl is making story between her and me. Sounds like a really story, but only making up everything with her imagination! Such imagination is usual in puberty. I wiped the tears for Jusina, and then asked her: 

"Hey! Weren't you so angry that you wanted to kill and swallow me?" 

"That's exactly the beginning, you abducted my heart. I knew it. When I was very rude to you, I had the feeling, you would be the man who abducts my heart. Alright, you must be, I know I've met my Magical Autumn, once a lifetime. "

Magical Autumn... I am getting crazy! Hey, you were the one being rude first, that's probably because you were pissed off by that drunkard. What the hell is happening? 

"And, that morning, you fought against those trolls in order to save the people you don't know, but those people still treated you cold, and you were wounded, I looked at the man, I knew my heart would never turn back. "

Gran Elver, please! After I screamed a few times in my heart, finally forced myself to say calmly: 

"Jusina, stop your nonsense imaginations. You and I just met each other for three days, and two days of those I was in the jail, you have no way to get to know me. I'm not a good man. The feeling you have on me, 90 percent are from yout imagination. "

"No, this is my fate! But I will not stop you from leaving. Since she has given her heart to the traveler, of course, she will get punishment. Go, I won't grab your legs. Though you are taking away the most precious thing I have, and never come back again. But I don't blame you."

She seems to love the story. Jusina seems to want be a "after her heart got stolen by a traveler who left with the autumn, the girl missed the man in every autumn throughout her life." Then I certainly d should not shovel the reality into her mind. Jusina will feel stupid after a while. Although she could be very sad from now until then, she can keep her beautiful fantasy. 

I rode on Jamini without saying anything. The they people are surprised but they also got on their horses afterwards. I looked down from the horse, and said: 

"Hey, Jusina!" 

"....Huh?" 

"You will find a good man. If you get a son, and if his forehead looks trouble-making, name him Huchi, okay?"

Karl and Sanson are groaning. My uncles! This makes me sick too. But I think Jusina would like to listen to these words. As I expected, Jusina blushed and nodded. Oh, ridiculously! Her husband will probably strongly oppose. This little girl! But I nodded with a very solemn expression. 

Jusina suddenly moved her hands close to my neck. 

"This, keep this for me carefully. Don't forget me." 

It's a necklace. ...... My head is expolding. The necklace Jusina gave me, there are shiny beads on it. It's the kind of necklace that I fear people would notice and hence won't put on my neck. 

I didn't shout, "Oi! How could I wear this vulgar childish necklace!" ! On the contrary, I accepted that thing, worn it around my neck. Then I rode away without a word. "That traveller did not speak further, marched in the autumn night and disappeared, He never returned. Yet that man who stole my heart, Can I not hate him? Certainly I hate him." ...... Think of here, I am full of goosebumps! 

As not to disturb Renus citizen's sleep, we rode quietly for a while, and I turned back. Jusina is still standing in front of Hostel of Dozen like a stone. Did someone say "Tonight is going to be a good night," but, sigh. After riding some time, Sanson began to talk to me: 

"Oi, Huchi," 

"Stop! I did what the girl wanted, and I couldn't take that too. So don't you try to mock me with that." 

"...... You shouldn't play around with innocent girl's heart." 

"Then what do you want me to do? That girl doesn't really like me, she just put me as a prince in her puberty dreams. So what can I do? I just accomplished the girl's dream, spoke some touching words and then leaft. If I didn't, I would probably feel guilty. Damn, I don't love her at all, no guilty! "

Karl nodded, and Sanson closed his mouth. Iruril behind looks like that she totally cannot understand what we did. But soon Sanson said in a low, butvery clear voice: "Of course, your heart is already at home, no, it's at this horse you riding...." 

"Grrrrr! Sanson!"

No comments:

Post a Comment