Huchi, Sanson and Karl started their journey to the capital.

So the Magical Autumn of them begins...

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Chapter Two: The Difference Between a Kettle And a Brain (Pt.26)

We are again back to the second floor. Aphnaidel became very quiet after getting his life back, he even led us the way kindly. After reaching Baron's room in the central of the second floor, I told Aphnaidel:

"Please ask the baron out, keep your volumn low."

Aphnaidel did as I said, quietly asked the Baron to come out. The baron seems to be having a nice sleep, he didn't wake him.

"Don't you have the key?"

"No."

"Never. Well, As the memorial of the return of my OPG."

I pushed the door with my hands without any hestitation. Whew! The whole door flew away. I said quickly:

"Good, Sanson! You take Baron out! I will stop those servants."

Sanson moved his body swiftly. Then I started looking at those servants, after they heard the sound of me destroying the door, they are in a commotion. They tried to look around the second floor, but they can't see clearly since it's too dark. After a while, they lit the candles and lanterns, once they saw our faces, they all creamed. Sanson has already captured Baron Silikian, he dragged him out.

"You damned people! You know who I am, how dare you! Do you really want to die?"

Baron swore a lot of harsh words. He really doesn't know the situation! I grabbed the guy's feet, he roared:

"Bas, bastard! How dare you! Put me down!"

"If I was your servant, I would listen to you."

Then I hanged the Baron outside the railing. Those maid below screamed.

"Uh ah!"

There are bubbles in Baron Silikian's mouth. I shook my arm up and down and said:

"You are really heavy!"

"Bastard! How dare you do this to me, do you think you can survive after this?"

"If you keep being this noisy, do you think you can survive after this?"

The baron then became quiet. Because as soon as I release, he will become the "Past" Baron Silikian. He shouted desperately:

"You, you, catch me! Ah, no, come up and kill these guys!"

The Servants ran in panic beneath Baron, then raised their hands. I tooka step to the left, those servants moved the to left immediately. And when I stepped to the right, those servants cursed and rant to the right. Really funny! So I moved left and right several times.

The baron's head is facing downwards, so he became disoriented after being moved around by me. But he is still shouting, continued to curse me. Karl could not stand and said to me:

"Enough, Nedval. Don't do this this, better put him down."

I smiled, and then let him down. Once Silikian was down he immediately wanted to run away, but I held the guy's shoulder. So he can only use his free mouth to hurt me as much as possible:

"You nasty people! Dirty rats in  sewage! Don't you know how to respect people! You really want to be dead so much huh! Dare to be rude to me These dirty bastards!"

The baron's mouth is really amazing. He should be very dizzy now, and he actually can keep cursing. Karl wanted to speak, but he shook his head and gave up. 

"Seems we can't really talk to him. Nevermind, let's go." 

"Idiots! You think you can escape? Do you want to flee to your rat hole? No way! You will first be teared in half! You dare to do such a nasty thing on me, and think that you could survive? Even kind person like me won't spare you mercy! "

I said to Karl: 

"Just throw him away. He is really disgusting!" 

"What did you say? Brat, what's wrong with you? You callow boy! How can you treat me this way?" 

Karl almost asked me to throw him out. 

"Throw him away.... is not right." 

At this time, the door was violently opened, the private soldiers rushed in. They are really quick! Only now they appear! They ran to the second floor, after they saw the Baron  became a hostage, they shouted: 

"Hey! You, hic! We are surrounded, ah, no, you are surrounded!" 

I shouted at their faces: 

"Can't you even speak! Stupid soldiers! You actually can still deploy, I am really amazed!"

The private soldiers are all drunk, they can't even walk properly, and some even wear their armors in a wrong side, and some people put the shield on their head, hold the helmet in their hand, really. They don't look scary no matter how you look at them, really ridiculous. These private soldiers ate what kind of guts? How dare they be drunk like this? The baron seems to have the same feelings as me. He shouted at the private soldiers with me. Private soldiers didn't even hear a word from the baron, they are all falling around, some even sitting on the floor and vomitting. Really amazing! If we knew it, we should have came from the front gate! Karl looked at those private soldiers and said: 

"Well, this should be enough!" 

Sanson and I are surprised, we looked at Karl. Karl bowed to the Baron Silikian properly , and then said: 

"Mr Baron, let's make a bet?" 

"Bet, what bet?" 

"We bet if Mr Baron disappears, whether those soldiers would plunder all your property How about that? I bet if we take you away now, the soldiers will plunder the gems you care, the clothing and important documents I bet "they will', and Mr Baron you will probably bet "they won't", right? Because you believe in the loyalty of these soldiers." 

Baron's face finally emerged fear. 

"You, you, how can you...." 

"Nedval, knock him out." 

Once I heard these words, I punched the baron head, The baron then fell to the ground like a frog. Karl is looking at the bottom, he said to Aphnaidel: 

"Mr. Aphnaidel, Where is baron's family?" 

"He has no family. His wife has passed away, and his daughter  has already married long time ago." 

"So we don't have to hestitate. Mr. Aphnaidel, you will probably want something, won't you" 

Aphnaidel giggled. But he noticed Iruril's eyes, then lowered his head. Karl said: 

"In the permitted range of your conscience, take something. As the salary of serving the baron." 

"Forget about it. I will get my baggage. I already earned enough tonight. I learned a new magic."

Karl smiled and said: 

"You are indeed a wizard. I thought you'd say "You spared my life". You can leave now. If possible, please go back to your teacher." 

After Aphnaidel thanked to us, he went back to the basement. Karl quickly ordered: 

"When the private soldiers is making the mess, we can't let those servants get injured. Percival, Nedval, take away the private soldiers' weapons and equipment, make them all unconscious. They are all drunk, this should be easy right? And, all you manservant and maids here, we will take this guy away, you can take whatever you like! "

"What, what do you mean?" 

Karl exposed a cunning face and said: 

"If you don't hurry, you'll miss a lot of things." 

The eyes of the servants finally turned sharp. Then I laughed with Sanson, jumped off the stairs. 

"Ha!" 

Punch... Slap... Toss... Kick... 

We rode and left the Baron's house. Iruril took a horse out from the baron's stable. Really surprising. I laughed and said to her: 

"Elves also do this kind of thing huh?" 

"This is a very reasonable behavior. Those horses have lost their master anyway, they could be sold, or taken away by those private soldiers. Because there is no owner now, so I will be its owner. Because it is reasonable choice, put it the name "Reasonable" is that good? "

"Good, because what you did is  'reasonable '. "

I smiled slightly, and Iruril also smiled, only Sanson is with a bitter face. Now he can't ride the same horse with Iruril, but with the baron. I asked Karl a question: 

"But if we just leave, isn't this kidnapping? Won't the municipal government send people after us?" 

"This guy had such a big influence at the municipal government, was only because of his money. Now he has no money, the municipal government will no longer be afraid of this guy. And we also have a method. "

"What method?" 

After we reached the city hall of Renus, we finally knew what method was. 

On a small road near the city hall, I prepared a paper, ink and pen. After we bought these, they finally come in handy. Karl asked the baron to write a statement to donate the arena to the government. Of course, it is impossible that Baron would wrote that statement willingly. 

"What, what? This is impossible!" 

Immediately after Sanson shook his head, he whispered a few words in the baron's ear. Soon, the baron turned to a green face, he quickly began to write the declaration. I asked Sanson: 

"What did you say?" 

"That doesn't matter. I don't want to say that again anyway." 

Baron wrote a Statement regarding to donating his arena to the municipal government. And luckily, we have three people here, because Iruril is not a Vyseus citizen. Anyway, under the signature of the baron, Karl, Sanson and I signed. 

"I'm not an adult, seems that I can't be a witness." 

Karl shook his head and said: 

"No, thane of Heltant can decide whether you are officially an adult or not. And I am now the deputy of the thane of Fief Heltant, so your name written below my name, can receive the same treatment as mine do. "

Ha! That is great! I finished my signature. Karl picked up that piece of paper and shook a few times to make the ink dry. Then he said: 

"Good, if the municipal government received this property, they don't have any opinion on us anymore. And....." 

Karl took out another sheet of paper, quickly write some words on it. After he finished, he said: 

"Renus City government will not be chasing after us, Didn't Mr. Cherine say that we are not on the criminals list? So there is no reason for the city government to capture us. I wrote," Arena to exchange our freedom! ", if the mayor's brain is functioning, he must agree to my proposal. If they want to treat us as criminals, and arrest us, baron's declaration will become invalid. Because criminals can't be witnesses. "

"Wow!" 

Sanson and I praised from the bottom of our hearts and nodded. Is Karl a former criminal or impostor? We ran some distance away from the city hall, Karl tied the two sheets of paper on an arrow, and fired at the city hall. It's like a signal for us, we galloped to leave the Renus City.

No comments:

Post a Comment