Huchi, Sanson and Karl started their journey to the capital.

So the Magical Autumn of them begins...

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chapter Two: The Difference Between a Kettle And a Brain (Pt.1)

"Wow! It's so hot! Is this even an Autumn night?"

"I'm going crazy, crazy! My head is smoking!"

These words actually have a lot of problems. The weather now is simply the weather of an autumn night, we are on a hill of the Gray Mountains edge, the Hudyne Ridge. From West Glade where our home town Heltant is, in order to go to Mid Glade which is the central area of Vyseus, we must pass through some checkpoints, Hudyne Ridge is one of them. Although here is just a corner of the Gray Mountains, in fact we should not underestimate the altitude here, so it's absolutely not a place for people shouting hot.

But our heads are really going to smoke.

Sanson and I couldn't sleep well for a couple of days, we are tired and start getting angry. Karl looked at the two of us with a flustered expression. While who looking at us with flustered expressions are not just Karl.

The Orcs are clenching their swords and staring at us. Don't these guys know how to give up? Sanson is annoyed and started to get mad on me.

"Hey, I told you it would become like this, so we should have killed them all?"

"Who the heck would know that they are really such annoying?"

On a night few days ago. We suddenly heard screams near our camp, we ran over and watched; And we hindered the Orcs' banquet. The Orcs killed a traveler (We speculate that he was a businessman), pulled out all of his stuff and they were booing.

The moment Sanson saw this scene, his eyes suddenly emitted evil light, swiftly pulled out his sword, and chopped down the head of a Orc. Other Orcs wanted to resist, but with Karl's Longbow support from behind, and Sanson's body is much larger than the enemies, those monsters were in an overwhelming adverse. So the Orcs ran to me, seemed that I look like the easiest to handle. This was my first real battle with monsters, although I was nervous, I pulled out my bastard sword patiently.

"Ah, go to hell! Unaware Slash!"

This move is my gorgeous Unaware Slash! Well, Unaware Slash is the move I used when I battled with the ogre illusion. it's a technique that utilizes the primitive and cruel power slashing from bottom to top, and then a back-flip, then attacking upward again. Its disadvantage is that the heavy upward strike will cause low back pain, but because of the strange power conferred by OPG, I can perform this continuous strike twice quickly. Although this technique suits my taste a lot, Sanson said this technique is more suitable for dying.

Real Orcs are not as stupid as those illusions, but even the first guy came over the guy tried to dodge, its ear still got hacked. The Orc jumped away immdiately.

"Phew!"

Unfortunately, the ear cut off accidentally flew into my mouth.

Because I was so disgusted and vomiting there, so the Orc fled while clutching its ear. Noticing those several monsters tried to escape, Sanson wanted to chase them down, but because I felt so disgusted and couldn't manipulate my body, so I said: "We should investigate the identity of this businessman first, and bury him." Sanson made a not too pleased face, but because Karl also agreed my suggestion, so we went to investigate the identity of the businessman, but we failed to find out anything. We heaped some stones on his body, buried him briefly, and dragged our tired bodies and moved forward.

But since the day, the Orcs seemed to want to have their revenge so much, and kept chasing us from behind. I have heard that the vengeance of Orcs is very strong, but I didn't know it's actually strong to this point. This time, they just simply surrounded us, so we have no way to escape. Hence we were forced to move back against the cliff. Behind us are layers of piled rocks and cliffs, which are extending into the clouds. In front of us is a wide hilly area, there is birch everywhere, which forms into a forest. We can see the Orcs in the gaps between those birch. Because we are burning a raging fire with the branches and leaves, so those guys can't rush in, but like this we were tortured several nights and didn't sleep well, we have came to the point that our eyes are bloodshot.


"Hey! Do you understand our language?"

I am so angry that I began talking with these guys. One of the Orcs who is carrying a super large sword stepped forward. It is bigger than the other Orcs several times. This guy seems to feel not comfortable about the fire, it kept blinking and said:

"Oink! You want to make your last words? Humans sometimes do so. Oink!"

"You look more like making your last words! You bastards! When will you give up?"

"Oink! Give what up! We must insist, until all of your hearts stop beating!"

"You are so cute. Why don't you just butter us up."

The Orc heard what I said, made a surprised expression.

"... What does this, oink, this mean?"

"I mean human children would do the same thing as you are doing here! Keep acting shamelessly!"


The Orc is still making a confused expression. I started to talk very sincerely:

"Listen. Human will get older and older won't they?"

"What is that? Oink! Isn't that for all creatures, oink, all are like that?"

Well, closer, closer.

"Ah, ah yes. However, when humans get older..."

I unwittingly got close to this guy's face, while gradually lowered my voice. The Orc became very nervous. I smiled at it kindly and said:

"They become more cunning! "

I nimbly grabbed this guy under my armpit, then put my sword on its neck. The Orc wanted to resist, but my arm grabbed harder. The Orc issued some nervous cry.

"Hey, if you dare to come over, I'll immediately kill this guy!"


I looked at Karl and Sanson with a triumphant face. How am I? But the two of them looked very strange. These two men are using a surprised expression, like they found an unique rare thing on the world, looking at me.

Orcs are also. One of them finally said:

"Oink, then?"

"I, didn't I say! If you dare to come then I'll kill it!"

"Dare to come, then kill, oink, so what?"

"Isn't that bad if it gets killed"

"What, oink, what does that mean, oink, you say it's bad to kill it? Oink! Didn't you say you will kill it?"

"Hey, what's wrong with them?"

Then Sanson shook his head and said:

"Huchi, Orcs don't care about hostages."

What? How would there be such a thing?


"How... How is this... No, then why are they trying to revenge for their companions? If they don't care about their companions' lives, then revenge..."

"Orcs won't think a fool who got captured as hostage is their companion. And the so-called revenge is not for their companions, is for the hatred that they couldn't get the businessman's stuffs. It's because we hindered them."

I was so surprised and widened my mouth.

"These frenzied bastards!"

Because I was too angry, so I twisted the guy's neck under my arm, and threw it back to the Orcs. Although the Orcs were surprised by my strength, they still began dealing with the guy I threw back who is no longer their race in their eyes first. The Orcs are waving their machetes, that guy who was in my armpit didn't even have a chance to scream, became meat. I looked at this scene, and felt nauseated.

"Woo... It's too over."

"That's the nature of these guys. The male Orcs don't know when they will die."

"What about female?"

Even in this case there is curiosity, so apparently I am a Human. Karl began to explain.

"Orcs absolutely won't touch those female. If human wants to offense those mother female, that's absolutely not feasible too. Usually those female Orcs hide in the caves and never come out, but even hero like King Rhuterino, as long as he offenses a female Orc, he would be dead too. "

"Oh, really?"

The Orcs has completed their job, began to turn their weapons to us. Ouch, we almost fell into a hazard because of the chatter.



No comments:

Post a Comment