Huchi, Sanson and Karl started their journey to the capital.

So the Magical Autumn of them begins...

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Chapter Two: The Difference Between a Kettle And a Brain (Pt.6)

I coughed a few times, then started watching the Urcs and Dwarfs who are shouting at each other. I said to Karl:

"We follow what the dwarf said, how about that? We attack the Urcs, capture four of them and then cross the bridge."

Iruril's eyes show that she is worried. I became very embarrassed, Karl also shook his head.

"Ah ...... If you do that you will violate the wish of the creator of this bridge, won't you? And if we fight, people may get injured."

"So we can only advise them to leave five here. I don't want to go with nine of them."

Iruril shook her head.

"If we can trust each other and follow the rules, this thing will be simple. Now it's like..."

Who doesn't know? I said to Iruril:

"Now the problem is the Urcs might not follow the rules, Iruril?"

"Why do you think that they won't follow the rules, Huchi?"

"Because they are Urcs."

"Is that so? The Urcs will probably think, because these guys are humans, dwarves and elves, so these guys can't be trusted."

My eyes are widened. Really! I looked at Karl, he nodded.

"That is right, we have to trust each other. That should be the purpose of making this bridge, but these races got much hatred elsewhere, you want them to trust each other here, it is a bit difficult. This Tyburn Highseeker is wishing too much."

At this moment.

In front of me, a Urc suddenly stood up, the Urcs which were shouting at the Dwarvf are also approaching. They are pointing at us and twittering. No, it should be said, they are pointing at our horses?

I suddenly feel creepy.

Even if three of us, Iruril and the Dwarf are all dead, as long as they got the horses, they can have twelve and cross the bridge. How stupid! This plan is absolutely unfeasible. Although our number is smaller, the Urcs think that they can win, if they want to cross the bridge, they can't have anyone of them dead. However they might be stupid enough to neglect these.

My brains quickly flashed. I must find a way, so they won't rush in. I picked up a small stone, and then deliberately stretch forward my hand and let them see clearly. The Urcs immediately looked at me with surprised eyes.

"You probably think that killing us all, taking away the horses, then you can have twelve. But that is impossible."

I smiled, then crushed the stone with my thumb and forefinger. The stone turned into powder in a glance. The Urcs began screaming and retreating. One of them began to shout:

"Oink, that, that is the candle maker! The Monstrous Candle Maker! Oink!"

Wow, I'm actually becoming so famous in this region? But the Urcs raised their weapons together.

The Dwarf who were yelling saw the machetes of the Urcs, panicked and retreated. Those machetes are much larger than the Orcs', almost as large as humans'. After a glance, the scene became a confrontation of Urcs vs Wizard - Dwarf - Human Coalition (?).

"Hey, what do you want!?"

I was shocked, so I shouted. One of the Urcs laughed and said:

"This is really great. Oink! We don't need to cross the river now! Oink, we thought you, Oink, had crossed the river. Oink Oink!"

I suddenly winced.

"You are chasing after us?"

That Urc is pounding its own chest and said:

"We are Urcs! Urcs Fighter! Oink! We have accepted the request to destroy you all! Oink! The weak Orcs  mentioned you to us with a scared tone, Oink! We have never expected, Oink, you are actually just several lads and elderly! "

Sanson figured out how it happened, he began gnashing his teeth. Seems that those Orcs which were after us requested these Urcs, so in order to catch up with us, they tried to cross the river. But we actually departed lately this morning, so we fell behind them. Sanson said in a low voice:

"Looks like there will be no good ending on this."

※ ※ ※


The Dwarf came to our side, and murmured:

"Hearing those words just now, I guess I know what is happening. You are being chased after by Orcs?"

"Yes. Really sorry. This is our business, so please stay away."

Karl pulled out his sword. The Dwarf shook his head.

"No, what are you talking about. Now, we can finally have a good fight together right?"

I looked down at this bold dwarf, and then smiled at him. The enemies are not ordinary Orcs, but Urcs, and there are nine of them, we have only five people, however, the Dwarf is showing absolutely no fear. Wait a minute, do we really have five people? I looked at Iruril. Iruril also looked at me at the same time.

"Huchi."

"Yes?"

"This morning, we've became friends, right?"

I smiled slightly. Iruril didn't seem to understand the meaning of my smile, so she tilted her head, and then she drew out her piercing sword and left hand dagger. I said:

"Wait. Their targets are us, so you can keep yourself away from this."

"Didn't you say that you would do something for me?"

"So I ran to wash my face, didn't I?"

"Then I should do something for you too. Right?"

If you are a human, then that should be correct. But I don't if that's the case for Elves. Once again, I write down in my mind: "Elves are very troublesome", and stood out. The Urcs suddenly stopped, and raised their machetes. That's a bit scary. They not only can endure the sunlight, their size is also very big, their height is probably only a little shorter than me, but their shoulders are wider than me. What should we do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment